Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw one at the end of my bed taking a long drag on his e-cigarette the other night, blew the vapour straight at me and then disappeared leaving the room smelling of apple and mango.
Thst was just me mate. Surprised you forgot
You never see one in the day? Or I never see one in the day?

To answer the question, as i've never seen one (in the day or night) no I don't beleive in them.

Anyone, or noone in particular.

I thought the same - only seeing one (or at least, what I understand to be a 'Ghost') made me change my mind.

I know what I saw, in daylight.

I even checked around the room at the time thinking someone was taking the piss with a projector or something.

I'm considered sane. I have to have regular eye tests, last one was two weeks ago, still don't need glasses.

So either;
  1. The event really happened, just as the person has reported.
  2. The person truly believes that the event has happened, but it has not.
  3. The person is fabricating a story for some reason.
No reason/motive to be 3, given no benefit and it makes me out to be considered a tool.

I'm between 1 and 2, logic dictates it never happened, but I'll go to my death adamant I saw what I saw.
A chap in a towel in your hotel room.

Is this just a cover story for an embarrasing event??

Don't believe in them and never seen one but couple of weird things happened in a previous job that i can't explain. The only thing i could rule out was pranks being played on me as it would've been physically impossible for someone to do this without me seeing them.

'sake Blues, answer the questions lol

As yes, completely sober.

Ghosts.
  • Do you believe in them?
  • Have you ever seen one?

I worked in a hotel in Brighton as a porter many years ago. I was clearing up after a new year celebration and loads of unused party poppers started going off. I didn't really think anything of it and continued carrying chairs and tables down into the basement to set up a conference room. I had laid out a few of the chairs and tables and walked up a small flight of stairs to get some more chairs. When I re-entered the basement conference room (appox 20seconds later) All the chairs and tables had been moved, two chairs had been put into a fireplace and all the lights were off except s spotlight on the fireplace. There was no way anybody could have entered the room without passing me on the stairs and how all that stuff was moved and so quickly I will never know. I told me boss and he laughed and said 'why do you think I sent you down there?' and told me about loads of freakish going-ons. I told him I was never going back into that room and left shortly afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back