Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, ghosts are entities from parallel dimensions which, via a rip in the space/time fabric, ephemerally 'enter' ours. It would appear that many of the alternate 'realities' out there are very big on ablutions...hence we often see ghosts wearing only a towel.

One of my mates had a crazy experience when he was younger, him and all his family came running out the house saying their house was being wrecked by their grandads ghost, pictures flying across the room and all sorts, half the street came out to see what the commotion was.

I have no idea what came of it, think they just went back in and nothing more was said of it, that was a bit weird.

Few things terrify me more than paranormal stuff. When I was 15 I tried getting rid of this phobia by staying up late and watching haunting documentaries but all that lead to was being unable to sleep without a light on for a year.
I don't want to believe they exist, to my logical/scientific mind they can't exist, but part of me can't help but wonder.
What scares me is how powerless I would be if I ever saw one.

I at least find ghosts a bit more believable than religion and god.

Two of my ex's have both said I have woken them up in the middle of the night pointing to the same area about the woman standing there looking at me. Didn't believe them until one of them actually went with it and was talking to me about it, what it looked like etc. Started thinking I was dreaming until one night I woke up and seen the figure at the bottom right of the bed, I tried to kick it (because I've got a belter shot on me) in pure panic then simply froze, not even like 'stood still' froze, I mean ice cold body with sweat dripping down my face and almost like a paralysis state were I couldn't move at all.

Not sure if my head was playing tricks or not but I swear I've never felt like that in my whole life - I always said ghosts wouldn't bother me but I was wrong.

On a side note I would like to think that Ghosts are simply what reincarnation looks like, we basically share the planet but in a different dimension.
Its just a belief of mine with no real facts to back it up, we hopefully get to catch up with loved ones we may of lost in this life.

One of my mates had a crazy experience when he was younger, him and all his family came running out the house saying their house was being wrecked by their grandads ghost, pictures flying across the room and all sorts, half the street came out to see what the commotion was.

I have no idea what came of it, think they just went back in and nothing more was said of it, that was a bit weird.

was their granddad actually dead? Or was he drunk on the sofa and woken up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back