Glastonbury 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er how they think they can get away with replacing the Foo Fighters by moving Florence and the Machine into the headline slot is a pure disgrace, I'm actually outraged. it's a bit like replacing your Honda fireblade with a [Poor language removed] BMX. We've been well ripped and I expect the stage smashed up in protest. See you there!

Eavis you thieving [Poor language removed] where is the FF money!!!

I rather like Florence & The Machine's first album, it's really well produced. But she just cannot reproduce it live, not even close. Her voice clearly requires a lot of studio attention, and live she just sounds in pain.

Headline act? Hell no.

very difficult for them to get anyone else this late, if you look at the amount of stages and acts you get a lot more value for money than any other festival

Who cares?
I'm too busy running a book on which ripped off their tits Tory is going to be found dead in a portaloo this year.
Betting has been suspended on Eric Pickles because over half of his stomach would have to be inside for it to count.

Er how they think they can get away with replacing the Foo Fighters by moving Florence and the Machine into the headline slot is a pure disgrace, I'm actually outraged. it's a bit like replacing your Honda fireblade with a [Poor language removed] BMX. We've been well ripped and I expect the stage smashed up in protest. See you there!

Eavis you thieving [Poor language removed] where is the FF money!!!
Those going bought their tickets before any acts were announced anyway so what have they got to complain about?

They deserve bloody Steps and the Cheeky Girls, the fools.

If paul mc was gonna do a bit with the foos as they are saying he was gonna, why didnt they try and get him on to headline?

Those going bought their tickets before any acts were announced anyway so what have they got to complain about?

They deserve bloody Steps and the Cheeky Girls, the fools.

Christ, don't get me started on that.... Unfortunately it's the only way you can get the tickets these days as you have not one iota of a chance of a ticket if you waited to see what bands were on before purchasing but your quite right we are fools for buying before we knew who was on. I don't think that should allow them to have piss poor line up though.

Christ, don't get me started on that.... Unfortunately it's the only way you can get the tickets these days as you have not one iota of a chance of a ticket if you waited to see what bands were on before purchasing but your quite right we are fools for buying before we knew who was on. I don't think that should allow them to have piss poor line up though.

you might not like the line up, but it is in no way poor...the variety and quality of acts is incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back