Glastonbury 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
you might not like the line up, but it is in no way poor...the variety and quality of acts is incredible
Obviously it's down to individual tastes mate but I'm disappointed with the main stages, hopefully I'll be proven wrong but only acts I'm looking forward to are Fat Boy Slim and the Chemical Brothers, which seems not a lot out of all the choices. maybe I'm just an old miserable tw@t now. I hope you enjoy it anyway mate , I'm sure I will like.

Obviously it's down to individual tastes mate but I'm disappointed with the main stages, hopefully I'll be proven wrong but only acts I'm looking forward to are Fat Boy Slim and the Chemical Brothers, which seems not a lot out of all the choices. maybe I'm just an old miserable tw@t now. I hope you enjoy it anyway mate , I'm sure I will like.

if nothing takes your fancy try listening to some stuff you havent heard of and go see them :)

Going for the first time, a bit apprehensive if im honest, but ill see how it goes. Not too fussed about the headliners (other than the who), but i have noticed quite a few acts on the other stages that take my fancy.

Done well getting tickets 5 years in a row....I try every year & no luck!...

I'm part of some deep Glasto religious cult. Lucky for me. :lol:

Except in 2011, when i had me and 42 other peoples tickets by 08:49, tickets were supposed to go on sale at 9am. :lol:

Then 2010, sold out at 6pm. Easy!

Going for the first time, a bit apprehensive if im honest, but ill see how it goes. Not too fussed about the headliners (other than the who), but i have noticed quite a few acts on the other stages that take my fancy.

The smaller stages & all the stuff around the green area are boss. The main stages are just a fraction of what's on offer at Glastonbury.

Having said that, I've not been for ages - been 6 times & first went in 1989!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back