Glastonbury 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the list of acts it's seriously underwhelming. Not a patch on last year's that's for sure. Only looking forward to Kanye's performance.

If Florence could somehow get her performance remixed then it might be okay. Other than that, eurghh.

Lemmy looking, and unfortunately sounding, very old.

He sounds the same as when I saw them back in the 80s. Ace of Spades, Iron Fist era.

Dont get why the nob head guitarist has to change guitar every song, when they are all essentially the same song though! Steve Clarke(?) didnt.

The only good thing about the beeb coverage used to be John Peel's barely veiled contempt for his fellow presenters and most of the acts they showed. Now he's no longer with us there's nothing to redeem it. They just show the dullest, most mainstream crap. It's about as edgy as blancmange.

He sounds the same as when I saw them back in the 80s. Ace of Spades, Iron Fist era.

Dont get why the nob head guitarist has to change guitar every song, when they are all essentially the same song though! Steve Clarke(?) didnt.

The Beeb are only showing every other song so it might not be the case. Fast Eddie Clarke it was.

Just saw their opening number, never been a fan but they were 'kin dreadful.

I am a fan but I'd have to agree - sound quality was terrible too!

Saw them last year at Alexandra Palace and they were infinitely better. Perhaps it is because they are a last minute thing?

Different tunings? Maybe he broke a string?

The only good thing about the beeb coverage used to be John Peel's barely veiled contempt for his fellow presenters and most of the acts they showed. Now he's no longer with us there's nothing to redeem it. They just show the dullest, most mainstream crap. It's about as edgy as blancmange.
Never seen Glastonbury on tv and I don't want to really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back