Glastonbury 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saw Motorhead last year at Wembley, supported by The Damned, tremendous night. First time I had seen Motorhead since several times in the 80s, including twice in three days in 1984 and I have never really recovered to be fair. Love the band but it is an historical thing, no one listening to them in 2015 is suddenly going to become a fan if they weren't before. It is a hard one to explain to people why they appeal. That said I rarely buy the studio albums as they get churned out, I still go back to the late 70s and early 80s stuff. Overkill is still just wow.

I am a fan but I'd have to agree - sound quality was terrible too!

Saw them last year at Alexandra Palace and they were infinitely better. Perhaps it is because they are a last minute thing?
Could be, also to be fair I've seen stuff live and then watched VT of it and it's a bit ropey, dunno if that's because it loses something in the capture sometimes, or you just remember it being better than it really was!

One weekend of the year when bbc 3 has any use, and they take a 2 hour break to show women's football.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back