Glastonbury 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWERVE. THE. BOGS.

Stuff nightmares are made of.

Haha the ones in Leeds Fest were a disgrace and all. Completely swerved the communal ones the second time I went.

We even camped quite close to the bogs one year. Smell is one of the worst smells imaginable.

Last time I sold out and stayed in the Tangerine Fields, must say well worth the extra money.

The walk from car to camp at Glasto is always horrific, last time I rolled up late Wednesday, parked in the next field to the camp site and checked straight in to my pre pitched tent. Didn't half notice the difference, no need to rush for a decent speck either so no need to get up at silly o'clock and stand in a queue outside.

Left all my ale in the car it was literally a 90 second walk away so much easier. The Tangerine site was a 5 minute walk from the main gate by the Pyramid so not far away at all from the festival itself. Bogs spot on, portable but the type you get at the races with a proper shitter none of that plastic hole stuff and a nice warm shower every morning. Done Glasto for over a decade properly, now I'm getting older I like my comforts a little bit more.

Understand what people are saying in the change but I don't mind it, it's certainly a lot safer than it was. The first year I went which was towards the end of the Brit pop era the amount of bellends there was untrue, easy to look back through rose tinted glasses. Being brutally honest 9/10ths of the bellends there now are lids from round here.

You not like foo fighters? Got to say one of the best I've seen live, put an awesome show on no matter where they are, Coldplay nailed on for the Saturday

They're ok but reckon they're a boring, predictable choice. Saw them headline at Leeds and they didn't impress.

They're ok but reckon they're a boring, predictable choice. Saw them headline at Leeds and they didn't impress.
Yeah I saw them at Leeds, I'm really in to their music so different circumstances I suppose, Like Coldplay too but would have preferred Mumford and Sons. Lionel Richie to outperform everyone, what a guy

You not like foo fighters? Got to say one of the best I've seen live, put an awesome show on no matter where they are, Coldplay nailed on for the Saturday

Not a fan of their records but saw their first ever UK show at Reading in '95 and they were tremendous.

Jesus wept, just dawned on me that that was 20 years ago.

/cries

Any way to still get tickets? Do they have photos on? There's none on eBay or anything like that. I normally go Leeds fest but the line up isn't brilliant imo.

Kanye West headlining Saturday.

o-KANYE-570.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back