Glastonbury 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motörhead and the Dalai Lama on the same bill, that's what sets Glastonbury apart from most other festivals.

Can't wait for Foo Fighters and Chemical Bro's, I doubt I'll remember much about them though.

Opted for the Comfort of a Campervan as I'm gettin to old to be traipsing round with a blow up bed and a tent with tons of gear,plus we'll have a fridge for the booze and a shower.
last time was there was over 15 years ago. Have to admit I've not even heard of half the bands on that list.

Is it on the Tele?

BBC usually spend a fortune covering it and send about 2000 employees but the coverage is usually crap, that Zane tit and some ugly bird in a studio with some scruff That you've never heard of or will never hear of again playing an acoustic guitar or some wind chimes or something silly.

don't mind The Who but it's still about 30 years to late and Weller is just mediocre for me, I'll prob be too done in by the Sunday To even care anyway.

BBC usually spend a fortune covering it and send about 2000 employees but the coverage is usually crap, that Zane tit and some ugly bird in a studio with some scruff That you've never heard of or will never hear of again playing an acoustic guitar or some wind chimes or something silly.

don't mind The Who but it's still about 30 years to late and Weller is just mediocre for me, I'll prob be too done in by the Sunday To even care anyway.
You shan't be indulging in marujawanna surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back