Glastonbury 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best OAP headliner I can recall was Bruce Springsteen. He was sensational in 2009, never really got into him before then either.

What a period the mid 60s early 70s was. Scary the talent around / or spawned during that era

The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Dylan, The Who, Led Zepp, Bowie, Queen, Hendrix etc.

Will be a sad day when those still around kick the bucket. Giants whose music changed the world we live in. I wonder how many of the bands/artists of today we'll hold in such esteem if God spares us in 50 years.

What a period the mid 60s early 70s was. Scary the talent around / or spawned during that era

The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Dylan, The Who, Led Zepp, Bowie, Queen, Hendrix etc.

Will be a sad day when those still around kick the bucket. Giants whose music changed the world we live in. I wonder how many of the bands/artists of today we'll hold in such esteem if God spares us in 50 years.

And the majority British ! I'm so lucky to have seen the majority of them. Can't imagine it will be the same in 50 years for the likes of Kanye, the greatest living rock and roll star...

This .

Think that the organisers have dropped a bollock this weekend, either Who or Chemical Brothers should have done Friday. Florence should have done tonight instead of one of them.

What they should have done was had Florence Friday, The who tonight and Chemical brothers Saturday night, and told the greatest rockstar to fly back to whatever planet he was talking about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back