Glastonbury 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
What they should have done was had Florence Friday, The who tonight and Chemical brothers Saturday night, and told the greatest rockstar to fly back to whatever planet he was talking about...

Florence has no right to headline Glastonbury. At least Kanye has been a giant over the past decade. wtf is Florence apart from an annoying sappy voice who's music only ever sounds listenable when it's been remixed?

There was logic in Kanye headlining, there was none at all in Florence.

Florence has no right to headline Glastonbury. At least Kanye has been a giant over the past decade. wtf is Florence apart from an annoying sappy voice who's music only ever sounds listenable when it's been remixed?

There was logic in Kanye headlining, there was none at all in Florence.

I agree Florence wasn't ready to headline, but that was out of glasto's hands this year....foo fighters pulling out was so late...

Kanye was terrible....and if he's been around for a decade he should have alot more better songs than the tripe his offered last night....

I agree Florence wasn't ready to headline, but that was out of glasto's hands this year....foo fighters pulling out was so late...

Kanye was terrible....and if he's been around for a decade he should have alot more better songs than the tripe his offered last night....

The studio versions of the songs he played last night is the reason why he's been a giant over the past ten years. He'd have gone the way of Eminem if that wasn't the case.

@mrs the esk

In answer to your question from last nights thread, yes the orgasm question, after watching The Who tear Kanye a new one @Glastonbury, I can confirm, for me anyway, the answer to be 7.

I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back