Go for the full house?

Should DBB, kenwright and agent Rafael follow brands?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwrong and DBB out but Benitez given until the end of the season minimum.

Problem is how can you attract a new manager AND DOF with the reality that we are skint and cant give either any money to spend?

If Richarlison or DCL goes next summer that may change but it seems like its going to be a ruff ride for another 2-3 years until BMD is built so strap in bhoys.

DBB is leaving.

Benitez should be sacked because he's crap.

Instead he's getting full control over everything (he already had full control over transfers)

Kenwrong and DBB out but Benitez given until the end of the season minimum.

Problem is how can you attract a new manager AND DOF with the reality that we are skint and cant give either any money to spend?

If Richarlison or DCL goes next summer that may change but it seems like its going to be a ruff ride for another 2-3 years until BMD is built so strap in bhoys.

benitez won’t be given till the end of the season tho if we lose another two he has to be sacked

Harsh on Denise but Kenwright needs to go by the end of the season. He's been superb for the club IMO and I know that Will probably not go down well with younger fans. We need sone one who will take the club seriously onto the next stage so when the time comes when we move to BD we are challenging seriously for the top 4.

What’s the talk about DBB leaving ? Have seen some speculation that the club are allowing her continue in current role until she finds something else? Sounds bananas if true

benitez won’t be given till the end of the season tho if we lose another two he has to be sacked
Matty, I wish I was as sure of this as you, there will be no one to oppose Benitez now, he is obviously flavour of the month with Moshiri, who has history of taking advice from the wrong people.

Benitez will still be spinning him yarns about top 7 great second half of the season, need some more money to get some Newcastle rejects in Mr. Moshiri. By the time Moshiri loses faith in him it may well be too late.

Matty, I wish I was as sure of this as you, there will be no one to oppose Benitez now, he is obviously flavour of the month with Moshiri, who has history of taking advice from the wrong people.

Benitez will still be spinning him yarns about top 7 great second half of the season, need some more money to get some Newcastle rejects in Mr. Moshiri. By the time Moshiri loses faith in him it may well be too late.

ok so if we lose two more on the bounce you think fat one is staying? if he stays beyond another defeat just fold this football club as it’s died it’s death

ok so if we lose two more on the bounce you think fat one is staying? if he stays beyond another defeat just fold this football club as it’s died it’s death
I agree with you Matty, but, have you seen anything in Moshiri's past here to suggest he is anything other than a loose cannon. He may well turn up tomorrow and sack Benitez on the spot, but, equally he may decide to back him completely and give him total autonomy.

As far as I'm concerned, Benitez should never have been appointed and he certainly shouldn't have survived the Watford debacle, but, here we are, Brands has gone and Moshiri has publicly said Benitez is staying and being backed in the window.

We'll just have to file it under 'watch this space as Billy Liar would say.

Scary times for our club this, obviously everyone has failed to some degree but sacking everyone is not feasible midway through a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.