Goalkeeper..

Status
Not open for further replies.

hinchcliffesleftfoot

Player Valuation: £750k
More of a gauging thoughts thread tbh...

Lots of folk want rid of Howard (who to be fair I think is average), Robles seems to divide opinion & a lot of peeps mentioned not likely (Butland et al), but who is (a) affordable & (b) class that would be viable!

Think we are a couple short of a great team, hope we find the new Big Nev soon;

Getting a case of deja vu here

Great, then you'll have some insight on what people have previously thought then!

Oh, your replying in this cheeky smart ass way that folks in here seem to think is great, yet is killing this forum. This forum is dying because people can't ask a question without a smarmy reply (if theres a thread already post a link!).

Honestly, just wanted to chat about a club i support, but it seems if your not part of the ' 'jolly guys' you can't post or ask a question, shame.

Hmm, its a thread about a problem position most Everton fans see & understand.

Don't like the thread, don't answer. Let's not be rude...
Really didn't try to be rude or anything, just to point out there are few threads out there talking about the same topic as this and that you should perhaps use them instead of creating the new one. Whatever, I'm sorry if it offended you.

Great, then you'll have some insight on what people have previously thought then!

Oh, your replying in this cheeky smart ass way that folks in here seem to think is great, yet is killing this forum. This forum is dying because people can't ask a question without a smarmy reply (if theres a thread already post a link!).

Honestly, just wanted to chat about a club i support, but it seems if your not part of the ' 'jolly guys' you can't post or ask a question, shame.
image.jpg

More of a gauging thoughts thread tbh...

Lots of folk want rid of Howard (who to be fair I think is average), Robles seems to divide opinion & a lot of peeps mentioned not likely (Butland et al), but who is (a) affordable & (b) class that would be viable!

Think we are a couple short of a great team, hope we find the new Big Nev soon;

The popular opinion seems to be buy German mate, apparently they're very reliable with a great reputation, good quality and relatively cheap.

Just don't look very closely at their stats...

Denys Boyko would be perfect. Cheap, Ukrainian, only 27 years old, amazing shot-stopper, shouts his arse off at the defense and is a good commander of his box. He's a nominee for the UCL Team of the Season, up there with the likes of Neuer, Buffon and Hart. Only problem I could see with him is learning English so he can communicate efficiently with the defense imo. He'd be one of the best transfers we could possibly make this January at £5m. I can see them willing to sell too as he's out of favour with Dnipro.

Last edited:
Most on here could give you a hundred names, what does it matter though? None of us are the manager

Yeah, good point. Let's not give an opinion on anything, we are not in charge. Kind of ruins the forum tho don't you think? As nothing anyone says bar the regular posters Mr.R.Martinez & Mr.B.Kenwright doesnt apparently matter.

Good God, people are a bit dim on here these days!

Hurrah, a link!! Thankyou. Not being defensive, just bored of ignorant fuckwits on this forum who spend there time being clever rather than talking about everton who believe it or not or the basis of this forum.

Grow up, shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.