Goats squad analysis thread 2024/5

In:
K Phillips CM (loan)
Gnoto wide mid
some CB

Out:
Maupay

I think that is what is left unless we sell a striker.

I’d like to take a chance on Tessman still, but I don’t think we will. The cat is getting out of the bag with him. He looked good against France in the Olympics even though the US fell apart in the last 30 minutes. Rumours are Fiorentina want him.

In:
K Phillips CM (loan)
Gnoto wide mid
some CB

Out:
Maupay

I think that is what is left unless we sell a striker.

I’d like to take a chance on Tessman still, but I don’t think we will. The cat is getting out of the bag with him. He looked good against France in the Olympics even though the US fell apart in the last 30 minutes. Rumours are Fiorentina want him.

Forentina are after a defensive midfielder for sure, a couple we've been linked with have also been linked with them (Tessman and Bove) both players analytics show a lot of similarities btw and clear for me that we are after one

A lot will also depend on Holgate & Keane decision. Both 1 year contract left so we can't loan them. So will the club be happy with a small fee if any. Also for DCL we have to lower our price if we want to get rid of him. Patterson we can send out on loan

Dixon - is he realistic for a starting place?

It's a position we need - finally - sorting out. It'd be great to think the club didn't have to fork out more cash for a solution.

If he continues to impress, I hope Dyche doesn't do what he did with Mills last pre-season and loan him out.

Dixon - is he realistic for a starting place?

It's a position we need - finally - sorting out. It'd be great to think the club didn't have to fork out more cash for a solution.

If he continues to impress, I hope Dyche doesn't do what he did with Mills last pre-season and loan him out.
I am hoping he plays himself into contention. Big jump though I guess

Manager : Sean Dyche

Goalkeepers (3)
Jordan Pickford (HG)
João Virgínia (HG)
Billy Crellin (HG)

Right Backs (3)
Séamus Coleman
Nathan Patterson
Ashley Young (HG)

Left Backs (1)
Vitaliy Mykolenko

Centre Backs (5)
Jarrad Branthwaite (HG)
James Tarkowski (HG)
Jake O'Brien
Michael Keane (HG)
Mason Holgate (HG)

Midfield (6)
Idrissa Gueye
James Garner (HG)
Tim Iroegbunam (UA)
Abdoulaye Doucouré
Iliman Ndiaye (HG)
Jesper Lindstrøm

Wide Forwards (2)
Dwight McNeil (HG)
Jack Harrison (HG)

Strikers (4)
Dominic Calvert-Lewin (HG)
Youssef Chermiti (UA)
Beto
Neal Maupay

Total players: 24

Players purchased so far: (5)
Iroegbunam, Harrison(Loan), Ndiaye, Lindstrom(Loan), O'Brien

Players culled so far: (7) Lonergan(OOC), Dobbin, Gomes (OOC), Dele(OOC), Danjuma(OOC), Godfrey, Onana

Non-HG players: 9
Home-grown players: 13
Underage players: 2

Welcome Obey, I dont think he is HG, but I will check more into it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.