god i was soooo bored . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I say Ooops? can some one please clarify for me about latch and halo. Or is Monty pulling one of his fabled take the p**s.

I find this thread... unsettling :blink:

you think the thread's unsettling, just pray chico doesn't mail you the photos.... the banana was bad enough, but the cactus... that's just too weird:blink:

talking of cactii, what's the difference between Analfield and Micknick and Chico's favourite fauna lovetoy?

Altogether now.....

"At Analfield, all the pricks are on the inside"

Glad I am not that bored, almost mind numbing to think about it. Halo you have just dropped it.

What is up with your life? Nothing else to think about? Surely it cannot be that bad in North Wales? Suppose it depends on what part. It's not near Latch is it?

OOOO ERRRR . . . . .:lol: :lol:

some one got out of bed the wrong side yesterday :lol: :P :lol:
you should do what i do -

1. open your eyes
2. take a big stretch
3. yawn if necessary (not a little one . . . a huge big one, come on you know you can do it)
4. get up and then go downstairs and have a nice hot cup of tea

he aint playing at anything - he ain't got 2 sigs . . . . .

halo is totally separate :D

No wonder he hasn't been in, when did it happen, have you cited micknick or Chico in the divorce, who gets the kids, who gets the fuschia and most important of all who has to go to the library to use the computer.

Halo after being married to the guy for 32 years this must have come as a big shock! My best wishes to you both and I hope it won't be too long before you find happiness (if you ever did the first time round) WHo knows you may end up as happy as our gender benders(y)

No wonder he hasn't been in, when did it happen, have you cited micknick or Chico in the divorce, who gets the kids, who gets the fuschia and most important of all who has to go to the library to use the computer.

Halo after being married to the guy for 32 years this must have come as a big shock! My best wishes to you both and I hope it won't be too long before you find happiness (if you ever did the first time round) WHo knows you may end up as happy as our gender benders(y)

Ha Ha very funny . . . .
but seriously, ive cited you - you saw that thread he did for you months ago :lol: :P :lol:

being married to him for 32 yrs comes as a big shock - defo, couldnt he get done for marrying a minor :lol: :lol:

you lot dont have to worry - im sure that it wont be that long before he's back on . . . . . . . . thats if he keeps me in tea :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back