god i was soooo bored . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pro moustache. Im all for Ev.

Thanks chico that means a lot to me mate. :D

Being slightly serious for a bit and to clear up any confussion, for anybody who doesn't know, i have not got two sigs/username, just EvLatchford, Halo is my wife.
Monty i ain't been married for 32 years, ( 18 years this May ) but granted sometimes it does seem longer :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
Oh! I didn't see you there honey, and can i just say i love her to bits. :cool:

Thanks chico that means a lot to me mate. :D

Being slightly serious for a bit and to clear up any confussion, for anybody who doesn't know, i have not got two sigs/username, just EvLatchford, Halo is my wife.
Monty i ain't been married for 32 years, ( 18 years this May ) but granted sometimes it does seem longer :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
Oh! I didn't see you there honey, and can i just say i love her to bits. :cool:

Who the [Poor language removed] is Evlatchford again??? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bloody hell halo, you done all them and just posted them? Could have made this into a 500+ replied thread if you posted them individually and had people guessing! :lol:

My one would have been a mind boggler. NY Dan... couldnt see anyone getting that :P

Oh im sooooo sorry that you wern't that impressed with this thread :lol: :P :lol:

just for you i've started another one . . . . .

hope you like it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back