Golf 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of wet weather forcast I believe so being able to smash the ball a long way off the tee will be a help this week. Should also make going for the hole on approaches less difficult.

Hate to put the mockers on him but great chance for McIlroy this week if he starts the first round under par. Starts in one of the last groups as well.

Paddy power paying up to 10 places….. I just put a small bet on Dechambou at 100/1.
No idea what form he is in or anything but I like doing small bets and testing my luck

Going to kick off with a couple of first round leaders.

Freddie Couples at 350/1 with unibet ew 7 places. Only 175/1 with bet365 ew 5 places. Loves it here and hitting it well on the champions tour. Can play as well as anyone for one round. Not having a big bet on though!

Justin Rose at 33/1. Led here after round 1 a few times in his pomp and usually up near the top a few other times on the first spin. Winning the Pebble Beach event recently he is ready to go for it at the Masters I reckon. Getting dicked by Garcia a few years ago might fire him up. Particularly with the hot headed Spaniard selling himself to the rebel tour.

The pugnacious and trouble making former winner Patrick Reed now flying the rebel flag on LIV has the sort of character to go to Augusta and make some noise at 66/1.

Will look at the scenario again on Saturday when things start to look clearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back