Golf 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know anything about golf beyond watching the documentary Happy Gilmore but wasn't Rory Mcilroy meant to be the next golfing god several years back ? Never seems to win anything of note
Hes the most talented player in the world but he has forgotten how to win the big ones. 9 years now since he won a major.

The masters is the only big tournament left he hasnt won. He needs it for the career grand slam. Only 5 golfers in history have done it and everyone expected him to do it years ago, but the pressure is building more and more every year that goes by.

I honestly doubt he will ever win it now. He completely imploded the last 2 days and thats hard to get over.

67 means brooks shot a 67 today and has finished playing.

6 means John rahm has played 6 holes.

I backed Rory and koepka, really thought it was Rory's time but let's go brooksy
I met Paul McGinley last year in Clones, Co Monaghan. He was there with Seamus to watch Donegal v Armagh in GAA.

Had a chat with Seamus and kids photo op etc.

As fate had demanded, Me and McGinley were beside each other. I know nothing about golf. Nothing.

Very conscious I am living a golf fan’s dream, he was probably glad of the break and me talking football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back