Golf 2024

Just seen that Brysons been paired with Pavon for the last round. That's the best case scenario surely for him. Especially with how Aberg buckled against him and the home crowd.

I would've preferred Rory and Bryson going at it, Cantlays steady play would've also challenged Dechambeau more.

Just seen that Brysons been paired with Pavon for the last round. That's the best case scenario surely for him. Especially with how Aberg buckled against him and the home crowd.

I would've preferred Rory and Bryson going at it, Cantlays steady play would've also challenged Dechambeau more.
Don't understand why they didn't pair him with Rory. It could have been box office

Can’t see Bryson blowing it now, but would love to see Rory ending his major drought. He needs a low one today.

3 shots is a lot to make up isn't it

But personally, I just found some of my sons behaviour a little odd on that back 9, all the chatting to fans and being everyone's best mate etc

So, the only way I think he loses today is if he takes his eye off the ball and loses a bit of focus. Still not sure Rory has a 66/67 in him today, depends on pin positions I guess.

That's an absolute bummer that, Rory v Bryson would have been ideal. Cantlay will bore Rory into submission no doubt and Pavon will crumble under the pressure.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back