Golf 2024

Unreal back 9.. we won’t talk about the 18th 😂… you chipped in the 11th?

How do you record your stats? What device?

Off to shoot 9 now myself .. need to remain patient with my goal. Going to leave the driver behind.

I use SwingU for mine, they do a free version that is pretty good and it links to my Apple Watch. There are loads on the App Store that you can use. I’d recommend having a play with the App before you play your round, though. It can get frustrating trying to learn it on your round, while you’re trying to concentrate on playing.

How did you get on with your 9 holes?

Unreal back 9.. we won’t talk about the 18th 😂… you chipped in the 11th?

How do you record your stats? What device?

Off to shoot 9 now myself .. need to remain patient with my goal. Going to leave the driver behind.

18th was drivable, got a bit too overconfident paid the price. Chipped it from around 30yards.

I use vpar, great app on my phone. Im on golf wales aswell as im a member of nortgop but im waiting fir my official handicap to go thru.

Good luck today mate

I use SwingU for mine, they do a free version that is pretty good and it links to my Apple Watch. There are loads on the App Store that you can use. I’d recommend having a play with the App before you play your round, though. It can get frustrating trying to learn it on your round, while you’re trying to concentrate on playing.

How did you get on with your 9 holes?
I’m trying hole19.. should have taken your advice on seeing how it works before.. but got the hang of it a couple holes in. Seems to do what I need without having to buy the extras.

Shot a 47…. 5 doubles in a row hitting a lot of bunkers near the green. But lots of positives to take.

Rory back with his wife? Nice

Didn’t realise he was drawn with Sheffler and Shauffele Thursday and Friday. Makes the early days worth watching.

Grant Horvat and Bryan Bros have played Pinehurst, with a round on each YT channel. If you can ignore the whooping and hollering, they are a decent tour round the course if nothing else.

My old mate Morikawa has been close in Majors this year but ultimately been a let down. Leaving him out this time. Though his game is suited at this track. He has lost something in the heat of Sundays. Scheffler being in full android mode doesn't help.

Doing Hovland at 25 win only. He's due and back with his old coach seems positive this season. E/W bet on Sepp Straka who's numbers in the required areas are looking good for a bid this week at 60/1 ew first 12 at Corals.

My old mate Morikawa has been close in Majors this year but ultimately been a let down. Leaving him out this time. Though his game is suited at this track. He has lost something in the heat of Sundays. Scheffler being in full android mode doesn't help.

Doing Hovland at 25 win only. He's due and back with his old coach seems positive this season. E/W bet on Sepp Straka who's numbers in the required areas are looking good for a bid this week at 60/1 ew first 12 at Corals.
Fancy Morikawa myself but 14's not worth the punt.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back