Goodison atmosphere tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
haven't seen the sky add, but i can imagine what it goes like. funny, i don't remember hearing such things said about long serving united players like gary neville. you know, a guy who won this competition multiple times instead of that fraud cup player gerrard.

A lot of players don't have a five month retirement tour - especially when they aren't even retiring.

Liken Gerrard to a stick of dynamite, the reaction that would accompany any guard of honour would be like lighting the fuse.

He'd do anything to obliterate us.

Thats must be our derby, lets go fakin mental 90 min ! 90 min hell for rs fans in goodison make it pure class support ! 90 min SUPPORT !

I was dreading it. Then I saw the advert. Now I want blood.
I wish someone more 'technically advanced' than I could come up with a parody of it to post on you tube. I'm thinking footage of his 2 footed horror tackle on Gary Naysmith, CCTV footage from when he battered that fella and walked away scot free and finally footage of his bird taking it up the Gary Glitter from a certain gangsta. We could then play it on the big screen at 90 mins when we have just destroyed them.

Guard of honour? Hope this happens coz this will fuel the atmosphere n get us well up for it. Flyin over at 3 for this. Cant fckn wait.

just ignore him, don't bother booing him when he's on the ball, make no fuss whatsoever. let him go around with the fairly annonymous business he does atm, stay on our feet and try to concede as little set plays as possible, because that's right up their street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back