Goodison atmosphere tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....I fear it might be toxic. I also fear stuff being chucked at their players when they take corners at the Street End. Really hope that doesn't happen.

.....I fear it might be toxic. I also fear stuff being chucked at their players when they take corners at the Street End. Really hope that doesn't happen.
We will disgrace ourselves guaranteed.

Coins at Gerrard on corners. No doubt Bill will make us honour him some how too and he will get roundly booed..

Yeah I don't want none of this stuff as it's not good for the club, but a completely toxic atmosphere were we challenge every single decision from a free kick to throw in is one I want. I want an angry Goodison that won't stop. A few songs here and there but mostly screaming "COME ON" every time a blue gets the ball and urging them on.

police will stop families sitting together, no Liverpool fans can sit in home areas of the ground. total overkill by the police for this game.

police will stop families sitting together, no Liverpool fans can sit in home areas of the ground. total overkill by the police for this game.

Think it's disgraceful to be honest. Whether you hate them or not there are families the have a foot in both sides. Granted one is us and the other is equatable to having a foot in a pile of horse sh*t but that's not the point. It will be hostile but I can't see there being any trouble. The way the police are making this it seems that it's only going to make hostility encouraged by such drastic segregation . I'm just hoping that at the end of the day we can show them that scousers don't deserve the bad name we get constantly. I hate them don't get me wrong, but I'm not going to try and fight with them before, during or after the game whether we win or lose.

Yeah I don't want none of this stuff as it's not good for the club, but a completely toxic atmosphere were we challenge every single decision from a free kick to throw in is one I want. I want an angry Goodison that won't stop. A few songs here and there but mostly screaming "COME ON" every time a blue gets the ball and urging them on.
Yea while we certainly need to be a bear pit we also need to will the team on to play a certain way, absolutely no boos but we'll have a chance if we play direct and get the ball forward (not long) as quick as possible to Lukaku and Mirallas. So a bit "come on" at every opportunity. I still don't rate 3 at the back in general and their center backs in particular and we need to test them 1 on 1.

Yea while we certainly need to be a bear pit we also need to will the team on to play a certain way, absolutely no boos but we'll have a chance if we play direct and get the ball forward (not long) as quick as possible to Lukaku and Mirallas. So a bit "come on" at every opportunity. I still don't rate 3 at the back in general and their center backs in particular and we need to test them 1 on 1.

Especially with that Sakho at the back. If Rom is up for this he could have him everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back