Goodison atmosphere tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to say I thought the atmosphere right through the first half was excellent. We sit in MS2 and it was very good.

Second half wasn't as good until Horrenderson threw his handbag at Nais and then it picked up big time as did the team.

Not a great spectacle to be fair, but a clean sheet and Jimmy Mac being back showed what we've missed while he's been injured.

Can never judge a match on TV. I've been at Goodison when it's been bouncing and sounded silent when I watched it back.

Atmosphere was great today aside from about 20 minutes in the second half, trust me.

Yeah there was only a dull moment towards the first 10-15 in the second half. (I know I'm going on about it) but they must have had the mics all set up with the kopite fans. It was bouncing other than that. Gwladys street was brilliant nearly all of that game.
I think they do that with every game though, not just Everton. Almost every game I watch on TV, it is mainly the away fans you can hear

I could hear the crowd better on my Dolby surround sound TV today better than anyone at the actual match and can confirm that we were like in a library.

We would have won that game if the Gwladys Street bothered to get behind the lads.

The Gwladys Street holds us back as a football club. We need to demand more.

Compared to the north London derby which I watched, it was another no show from the fans. It was noticeable how much Spurs fans were behind their team even when they were losing, after the first 5 minutes Goodison was like a morgue as usual. We desperately need some new songs and chants and the willingness to sing them for more than 5 seconds, dread to think what the atmosphere is going to be like if/when we get a new stadium

I was at the game in park end right beside their lot n atmosphere was great in patches but quiet for parts of second half.
Martinez had of taken a chance last 20 n had a go fans would have responded.

Hilarious people making calls on the atmosphere who have not actually attended the game and are just sat watching it on tv.

I've been to derbies at Goodison but at the minute live in London so it's not as easy just hoping on the bus to County Road, the atmosphere at Goodison is pish poor every single week without exception. We may have an incredible fan base and take 1000s to every away game but our songs and chants are none existent

I've been to derbies at Goodison but at the minute live in London so it's not as easy just hoping on the bus to County Road, the atmosphere at Goodison is pish poor every single week without exception. We may have an incredible fan base and take 1000s to every away game but our songs and chants are none existent

Posted the day after a game with a good atmosphere... the irony is strong with this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back