Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be embarrassing if it's not completed by then, since Goodison's makeover is a topic listed on the itinerary.

th

Just in case !!!

I wont find it the least bit embarrassing and not sure anyone else should to be honest.
That we're going to be giving a tour of goodison with bits of cladding missing and exposed brackets all over the place? If it's meant to be a demo of a work-in-progress site then that's fine, but if it's supposed to be a view of the complete work, then anything but completion will be somewhat embarrassing if there's a big group of attendees.

That we're going to be giving a tour of goodison with bits of cladding missing and exposed brackets all over the place? If it's meant to be a demo of a work-in-progress site then that's fine, but if it's supposed to be a view of the complete work, then anything but completion will be somewhat embarrassing if there's a big group of attendees.
When is the date for the event/conference thingy?

Still not an embarrassment by any stretch. If it was set for completion by a certain date and it now is not for what ever reason. Then it is just a case of **** happens - and given that I presume these are professional people attending this gig as part of their professional development then I would suggest a live site that highlights the complexity of something that some may view as simple or straightforward and an opportunity for those professionals to draw some valuable lessons or insight is probably of much more value.

Assuming of course that they are not all at said conference as an excuse to have a bunk up with their secretaries or the local skip rats round the travel lodge they are booked into!

Is the conference this week?

No?

Oh right. Pardon me if I don't panic and sh1t myself just yet. I prefer my drama queen rages to be for something worth pissing and whining about. Forgive me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back