Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hadn't thought of this but if they have to set up in the street to put this stuff up, then I imagine the city must be making them do this in short bursts. Can't be blocking off traffic for weeks or months at a time.
Also have to clear away if any major events and games at the ground. Stop/start kinda job. Must be a right pain in the arse for the lads.

Two more there I reckon. Also some going on Bullens side too but not quite as big. Not sure what's happening Gwladys St side as road is closed off.

Thanks Tommye. I take it back then, given that there is space for two it could well be the Cannonball kid next, then Young. Or vice versa, doesn't really matter... :)

Two more there I reckon. Also some going on Bullens side too but not quite as big. Not sure what's happening Gwladys St side as road is closed off.
All joking aside, with the winter months coming I'd be surprised if it is completed this season.

2016-11-16-09-25-27--882315288.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back