Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may have been covered already but I cba reading the entire thread - what's the new structure in the corner of the Bullens and Park End? Last time I saw it there was a structure in construction, still basically a metalic frame.

It may have been covered already but I cba reading the entire thread - what's the new structure in the corner of the Bullens and Park End? Last time I saw it there was a structure in construction, still basically a metalic frame.

It will end up clad in blue and look the same as the one on the main stand corner to bring symmetry to the park end stand. As an added bonus it blocks out being able to see that showers ground across the park. Win-win...

Attachments

• IMG_0327.webp
    IMG_0327.webp
    348.4 KB · Views: 359

Purely for aesthetic reasons (I think it was really built to stop us seeing Big Stand FC).

I can imagine a lot of people asking what's in it, to be confused when we say it's hollow, maybe the big screen is preventing any sort of box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back