Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a strange one though - I can actually remember why most of them made it onto the @hktoffee mailing list.

Examples

• Being @hktoffee
  • Being an iteration of @neville
  • Trying to make me have a moral dilemma while browsing the Fit Birds thread

On topic - we should make one side of Goodison a huge ignore list

Unfortunately, the mods put him on my permanent ignore list. he's the only one on it.

Letters going up across the top of Park End
1ey3kp.webp
1ey3jj.webp

Breaks my heat seeing this such a waste of money.

All the talk was we don't have enough money for a new stadium, surely now farhad is here we do? One year on and nothing still no closer to a new home. Baffles me how other clubs with less cash are able to do it yet we don't? For me the club simply doesn't want to spend. We see it every year in the window. We also see no progress on commercial deals. Lazyness by simple extending the Chang deal plus inflation. Farhad should have bought the deal out and gotten us a better one

All the talk was we don't have enough money for a new stadium, surely now farhad is here we do? One year on and nothing still no closer to a new home. Baffles me how other clubs with less cash are able to do it yet we don't? For me the club simply doesn't want to spend. We see it every year in the window. We also see no progress on commercial deals. Lazyness by simple extending the Chang deal plus inflation. Farhad should have bought the deal out and gotten us a better one

It breaks your heart to see Goodison Park getting a lick of paint?

Bloody hell mate, pull yourself together.

years must go fast in your house. 2 falsehoods in one sentence as well, good going.

Its not 9 months yet, and we're closer than we've ever been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back