Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this supposed to have been finished before the season started? Will this be finished before the end of the year? That Tower 3 steelwork must've been as it is for over a month!

Does it really matter how long it's taking or when it will be completed? The fact that it's getting done at all is the most important - first time any real money has been spent on the old girl since the Park End was built. It'll look cool when it's done ;)

As we're talking lights, couldn't something like this be incorporated into the design to indicate the level of fume amongst the fanbase?

efccon.webp

Does it really matter how long it's taking or when it will be completed? The fact that it's getting done at all is the most important - first time any real money has been spent on the old girl since the Park End was built. It'll look cool when it's done ;)

As we're talking lights, couldn't something like this be incorporated into the design to indicate the level of fume amongst the fanbase?

View attachment 31432
Not enough numbers and the colour needs to represent anger!!!

Thanks Tommye. I take it back then, given that there is space for two it could well be the Cannonball kid next, then Young. Or vice versa, doesn't really matter... :)

I'd Imagine Young will be close to the church & the entrance to The Alex Young Suite, maybe even on the side.

We got a big white tent outside the park end, granted that was because the new corporate thingymajig fell through, but it's just as good:blush:

I think we had the tent & then it went because we were (or rather sodexo were) going to build that thing in the corner, it was them that were going to build it & decided not to.

I think we had the tent & then it went because we were (or rather sodexo were) going to build that thing in the corner, it was them that were going to build it & decided not to.
The building was getting financed by a third party who wanted a charge on it, and more importantly, the land it was built on. Unfortunately, there was already a charge on the land in favour of the AIB Trustees loan structure that prevented the development IIRC.
Oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back