Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It highlights that the EFC previous boards should have spent more OF THEIR OWN MONEY ensuring that Goodison Park was kept in good condition.

The grey rust thats been up for about 25 years. Needs sorting.

Goodison is currently an ageing eyesore if you are honest...the makover will bide us over to a new ground is built. I like moshi, his vision is what is needed and image and perception is underestimated

Goodison is currently an ageing eyesore if you are honest...the makover will bide us over to a new ground is built. I like moshi, his vision is what is needed and image and perception is underestimated

Its as much to ensure it looks tidy and is better for local people as much as anything.

The area needs smartening up. If EFC aren't ensuring the ground is clean and tidy then the area won't be clean and tidy.

Its as much to ensure it looks tidy and is better for local people as much as anything.

The area needs smartening up. If EFC aren't ensuring the ground is clean and tidy then the area won't be clean and tidy.

Didnt realise EFC had a load of dogs....starting point get all the dog sh@t cleaned up from surrounding streets

I was thinking that, maybe it a Health and Safty thing, making sure its done right and letters dont fall off on matchday landing on someones head outside.
We should be grateful planning is so strict over here. There'd be some right monstrosities popping up all over the place if we didn't have it. Just look at all the ugly student accommodation that somehow got approved!

Presume someone has pointed out but interesting that they are only seeking advertisement consent to June 2018 (see application forms). It is typical to have consent (or seek consent) for 5 years.

Suggests that the club believe that 2 years till a new stadium is achievable!

I also note that it looks like the decision has been issued or it should have been (the officers report is online) but for some bizarre reason there is a condition requiring samples of the materials to be submitted prior to works commencing. That will further delay things - why the agent hasn't submitted samples of the materials with the application I don't know.

Presume someone has pointed out but interesting that they are only seeking advertisement consent to June 2018 (see application forms). It is typical to have consent (or seek consent) for 5 years.

I also note that it looks like the decision has been issued or it should have been (the officers report is online) but for some bizarre reason there is a condition requiring samples of the materials to be submitted prior to works commencing. That will further delay things - why the agent hasn't submitted samples of the materials with the application I don't know.
Yesssssssss

Maybe I was right about the pink dildoes after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back