Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 27610 @bizzaro @Matt Damon @lmurkder @lordyefc

#NoWorkGettingDone #WaitingForPlanningPermission

@tommye

Looks like a visual you'd get on windows media player
image.webp

What time was this? And is that the cladding near to the Park End or up towards the Street End?

I went past the ground at around 2.30pm/3pm today and there was none of the blue cladding up at all, so it must be quite a quick process!

There has been blue cladding on days for mate. Drove past a few days ago, can miss it from some angles though. It was on the Main stand/Park end corner.

There has been blue cladding on days for mate. Drove past a few days ago, can miss it from some angles though. It was on the Main stand/Park end corner.
Ah that's why I asked the part of the ground, as I drove down Goodison Road from City Road and turned down Winslow Street.

So obviously didn't drive further enough along to see the cladding on the Park End aspect of the Main Stand. Thank you anyway.

Ah that's why I asked the part of the ground, as I drove down Goodison Road from City Road and turned down Winslow Street.

So obviously didn't drive further enough along to see the cladding on the Park End aspect of the Main Stand. Thank you anyway.

basically they're half done on the bit where the changing Mural had been.

Might have been mentioned already but I read on the nsno forum that it's taking longer to do the work than expected because the original cladding is in worse shape than originally thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back