Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

was at the ticket office before and they were putting the Everton badge on the bottom of the 1st tower at the corner of the main stand an park end.

Them badges seem very low on the park end :Blink:.... our company is doing designing the connections for a large badge, I'm guessing its the Goodison road one ill find out Tuesday when I'm back in the office.

are there many images of the new cladding? only seen a couple and would like to see the updates as they're happening..

would be good to have a thread of just images to save all the page searching

just a thought. im a lazy shi*

If that was this morning I will try and get a picture on my way home around 7pm, we can get a clearer picture then (if the lights are on red)

The badge does look a bit low down compared to the original pictures but it may be the angle of the camera.

If that was this morning I will try and get a picture on my way home around 7pm, we can get a clearer picture then (if the lights are on red)

The badge does look a bit low down compared to the original pictures but it may be the angle of the camera.
It's not, it's low at the min but I am pretty sure they done that part first so they can then hoist it up into place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back