Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It of course could all be limited by how fast the company manufacturing the panels can actually make them. I'm sure whoever they are are clad for the business though ;)
Doesn't take long 2 weeks maximum there only profiled sheets aren't they?, depends how busy the manufacturer is though i suppose, they will all be cut to length in one run so as i previously mentioned it's the measuring that takes a while..........measure twice cut once :D

Doesn't take long 2 weeks maximum there only profiled sheets aren't they?, depends how busy the manufacturer is though i suppose, they will all be cut to length in one run so as i previously mentioned it's the measuring that takes a while..........measure twice cut once :D
Nah, these are top quality sheets. Hand manufactured by Virgins in a monastery off the coast of Mykinos. They are transported in a ceremony, not unlike the Olympic torch ceremony, through the Med in a Trireme to France & eventually onto the Eurostar. Now, the transportation is a long process, but the hard part is finding Virgins in Mykinos!

Post the gif you believe illustrates the most closely that of the new exterior mate.

Make sure it has cats

tumblr_m3gvibgpoj1qbkee8o1_500.gif

Legs it

I read somewhere recently that the actual cladding sheets are bespoke...each one handmade...in a factory in the Aegean. Transportation to Merseyside (via train)has apparently been the issue.
I would have thought shipping the cladding from a factory in the Aegean would make more sense but I guess the people running EFC know what they're doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back