Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I raise you a 'I go past every day, quite often several times a day, and often stop to look what's going on, think about taking photos to keep y'all updated then think nah I'm imagining it all, damo said we're waiting for planning permission and work is yet to start, so I get back in my van and drive off'
Here's my take: we are still awaiting planning permission but are hedging our bets by getting started in lieu of permission. Hence the glacial progress - less to take down if it all heads south.

It of course could all be limited by how fast the company manufacturing the panels can actually make them. I'm sure whoever they are are clad for the business though ;)

And we'd be doing it again in October.
Minus a large legal settlement to cover the fatalities from the bits that crushed us to death when they fell off.

Just because they're Polish doesn't mean they are substandard trades people. To get on the books they would have to be competent and comply with the HASAWA 1974, CDM 2015 and not to mention comply with BS, European Standards and the council?

Unless you meant Asda's own, that's substandard polish...

5052449973273_280_IDShot_3.jpeg

Stick the money it takes to put huge plasters around Goodison towards the new stadium. Lets get this happening instead of putting short term fixes on rusted walls.

Just because they're Polish doesn't mean they are substandard trades people. To get on the books they would have to be competent and comply with the HASAWA 1974, CDM 2015 and not to mention comply with BS, European Standards and the council?

Unless you meant Asda's own, that's substandard polish...

5052449973273_280_IDShot_3.jpeg
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back