Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CsVTTJHXYAAF-Kk.jpg

Looks quite substantial. I was expecting it to be made up with almost scaffolding. Looks like it could be load bearing should they want to turn it into an executive suite later down the line. (I imagine the top of it will eventually be high enough to see onto the pitch)

You'd get a great view of the back of the big screen

It will top out higher than the roof of the park end, so you should be above that screen! ;) Is there enough space just above that and below the roof's of the PE & BR stands to have a decent size window to see the whole pitch and whether they would get planning permission to use the structure in that way are the unanswered questions...

Thanks to those posting pics. To me it doesn't matter that it's taking time to complete or that it might look a mess in the interim... bottom line is we're finally putting money into Goodison after years of neglect. Yes it's short term, but lets have a decent looking stadium for the remaining years we're there. I can't see how anyone can object or moan about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back