GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just made it thru the 4th round of the cup, by far the furthest I've ever made it, usually out in week 1 or 2.

I went out this week. I was doing so well before.

I just had a shocker. I had loads of injuries so couldn't field a full team and Yakubu -- my Ba replacement -- went and got sent off. FFS.

I went out this week. I was doing so well before.

I just had a shocker. I had loads of injuries so couldn't field a full team and Yakubu -- my Ba replacement -- went and got sent off. FFS.

I played by 2nd wildcard this week with it being the transfer window, completely changed my team as I had Kompany and Ba and felt very meh about my team. Played a 4-5-1 for the first time ever too, would have had more points if Spurs didn't choke.

I need help picking a captain. I'm proper sh*t at it and this week's more difficult as big teams play each other.
Here's my team:
Friedel..........MANC(A)
R Taylor........FUL(A)
Evra.............ARS(A)
Walker..........MANC(A)
Sessengon....SWA(H)
Nani.............ARS(A)
Bale.............MANC(A)
Silva............SPURS(H)
Walters........WBA(H)
Van Persie....MANU(H)
Fletcher.......AST(H)

Right now it's my default choice of Van Persie as Captain with Bale as Vice Captain.

Get ready for Sideroom FC to make a run up the table from 11th. I optimized the squad with the wildcard. You can't touch this.

-----------------Al Habsi
-- G Johnson -- Vermaelen -- Kompany
Valencia -- Bale -- Sessegnon -- Dempsey
----- Ba ----- Yakubu ----- Aguero

Glad I swapped Nani for Young.

He's only played 73 minutes since I've had him in my team but he has 2 assists in that time already.

I've used my two free transfers plus another on putting Drenthe, Enrique and Suarez into my team. I have a no Everton + no kopite policy normally, but the derby takes place next gameweek giving any Everton/Liverpool players an extra game.

thought i made an amazing decision be chossing foster in goal (v chelsea) ahead of mignolet (v newcastle), then the kynt looked like he was guna go one better with a penalty save and clean sheet. 3 cheers for shola :)
still fuming about my choice to have vorm on the bench earlier in the season when he had a clean sheet, MOM and saved a pen, whilst my team keeper had 1 point. I agree with the as soon as you put players in they lose form theory. So i have taken drenthe out :) bang goal, i now have no everton players and we are unbeaten in 7/8, happy days. iv put yakubu in so watch out for his suspicious goal drought coming up

Anyone close to the 2000 mark, im 150 off! Need to top 2080 to beat my personal best.

Currently inside the top 50k in the world hoping to stay inside that for the rest of the year!

Hows everyone doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back