GOT Wrestle Fest Fan Thread

To be honest the Cornette stuff sounds like total bollocks, the screenshots of supposed DMs from his wife are meant to be fake. Also, wouldn't something like that have come out years ago if it supposedly happened to multiple people?

He's been getting plenty of attention recently by ripping into current wrestling and the over the top matches. His rants have been doing big numbers and we know how fragile most modern wrestlers are, especially the indie ones. This stinks of someone trying to get him cancelled.

Just read it. Obvious total nonsense.

I do want to believe the Carmella stuff though lol lol lol

Not a huge surprise to see all these stories coming out about wrestlers being proper wronguns. Seems to be mainly British wrestlers getting exposed at the moment but will be interesting to see if it spreads to the US.

Seen some calling out Cornette and his wife already. I imagine there must be a lot of dirt on Vince too given the persistent rumours about him over the years.

Honestly I think its a society problem more than just a wrestling problem.

Humans are not nearly as progressive as they think they are these days.

To be honest the Cornette stuff sounds like total bollocks, the screenshots of supposed DMs from his wife are meant to be fake. Also, wouldn't something like that have come out years ago if it supposedly happened to multiple people?

He's been getting plenty of attention recently by ripping into current wrestling and the over the top matches. His rants have been doing big numbers and we know how fragile most modern wrestlers are, especially the indie ones. This stinks of someone trying to get him cancelled.
Just read it. Obvious total nonsense.

I do want to believe the Carmella stuff though lol lol lol

I'm a big Cornette fan, but jury is out there. The man is a lunatic so I'm going to hold before making a call on it

Yeah, that's the bit that's getting me. If you were going to create a coordinated lie about someone, I'm not sure it would be as bizarre as what we are hearing now. I'm defo wondering

Someone found a thing from the early 2000s that basically said he got off on watching other fellas with his wife. Similar stories being retold now.

It'll be half true. Probably swingers/cuckold at some point, but the rest about being predators etc. looks tacked on from someone with an axe to grind.

Agreed with this....cornette is just too outspoken a personality for this to have not been brought up before... I mean surely Vince Russo for one would have outed him on this...

Carnys protect carnys

Mate this obviously total bollocks. Cornette has more enemies than Allardyce has had meat pies, if it were true it would have come out years ago.

Probably a case of Cornette making a crass joke back in the day that 1 or 2 people took literally. To be honest though if it is somehow true, is it really a big deal? Middle-age couple are into swinging, how bizarre. Not my cup of tea but it's hardly noncing or raping.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back