Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

England ain’t winning this tournament based on that

Not even close
To be fair, no side has really made a strong case to win the tournament yet. It's too early. I think England's issue is the peformances have come in well under the expectation/hype. But that's an age-old issue for England.

Think need Gordon on here to stretch the pitch and give us an out-ball. Kane needs to be told stay in the middle of the pitch, high up.

Get TAA off and an actual midfielder in there with Rice. Gallagher or Mainoo.

We have seen some lesser quality teams show some good tactics and play some good, fast football. They would kill to have our players.

We turn up and look like its the first time we have qualified for a major tournament.

Before the game.

And still this.

Patentic from Southgate the big gorm.

He's setup to contain. It's well too deep.

Players aren't used to how Southgate is asking them to play.

Clown.
How do you reckon his team talks go? I can't picture him getting mad and I can't see how Foden, walker and Co take his instructions seriously

To be fair, no side has really made a strong case to win the tournament yet. It's too early. I think England's issue is the peformances have come in well under the expectation/hype. But that's an age-old issue for England.
I know you despise them but ze Germans look strong and France has a team of demons running around assuming Mbappe is fit again. They’ve both impressed me.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back