• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

I know you despise them but ze Germans look strong and France has a team of demons running around assuming Mbappe is fit again. They’ve both impressed me.
I am living in Berlin with a German girl and have a half-German son. I love ze Germans - the greatest football nation in Europe: Beckenbauer, Müller, Rummenigge, Matthäus - legends of the game.

I just don't rate some of their current players.

France remain my bet - if Mbappe is ok and they stay clear of distractions. But I don't think any side is head and shoulders above the rest right now. Spain have potential, too. I wouldn't write England off. But today is alarming. Plenty time for them to turn it around though and maybe lowered expectations might actually help them as they suffer from hype in ways other countries simply don't.

I am living in Berlin with a German girl and have a half-German son. I love ze Germans - the greatest football nation in Europe: Beckenbauer, Müller, Rummenigge, Matthäus - legends of the game.

I just don't rate some of their current players.

France remain my bet - if Mbappe is ok and they stay clear of distractions. But I don't think any side is head and shoulders above the rest right now. Spain have potential, too. I wouldn't write England off. But today is alarming. Plenty time for them to turn it around though and maybe lowered expectations might actually help them as they suffer from hype in ways other countries simply don't.
Where's the other half of him mate?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back