Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

I hate to say it but... i genuinely reckon klopp would be a great appointment. Not that i think he would take the job, would probably rather manage Germany if he was to return to management.
No way on earth would Klopp go into International management at this stage.

Mourinho in about ten years I could see...

Sam-Allardyce-edited1_2519771.jpg

100% record.

Will always be one of those "what ifs", England under Big Sam.

For what it's worth I think we'd have been a similar sort of side to what Portugal were under the previous guy (16-22). Compact and relying on moments to win games. They did actually win a Euros being like that lol.

He is the worst England manager if all time, yes taylor was better

He is genuinely the worst employed manager in professional world football. There are Pitching In Northern Premier League managers absolutely miles ahead of him in terms of tactical awareness and in game management. I cannot put into words how poor he is, how he achieved a single solitary coaching badge is beyond me. Genuinely a worse manager than Frank Lampard, and he’s also a complete coward on top of that. Brings utter shame to the national team.

Open goal, after the earlier result, to wrap up top spot and qualification and leave the last game a dead rubber and he serves up that performance. Tuesday is going be unnecessary pressure now cos of that bellend

Pretty sure he played as an 8 at the last tournament did he not ? That was his position at Dortmund during that time.

The point being made is the volte face made in that BBC studio from about 4 nights ago when they were calling him the greatest playmaker in the world.

IMO he's nowhere near what Rooney was when he was 18.

He wins with Madrid. Brilliant. I'd win with Madrid and I've got arthritic big toes.

You've got a point there, what with how many times they've looked crap at tournaments in group stages and gone on to win the whole thing.

Wait a minute, no, they haven't won anything for 60 years despite being labelled as one of the best teams in the world consistently.
They are labelled one of the best teams in the world by the very people who are moaning about them not being good enough!

Being boss in the group stages doesn't mean you will go on to win the tournament.

People are complaining because it's boring, but that's what England are.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back