• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

Is Gibraltar's national sport football though?

Gibraltar though honestly :lol: I’ve just checked and they’re ranked 4 places above the British Virgin Islands and 10 places below Aruba

Even Scotland beat them

SCOTLAND

(I'm only joshing. It sounds like the Gibraltarians had a decent week. Only lost 0-2 to the Scots and drew 0-0 with Wales. Maybe they're on the up? Luxembourg used to be utter bum, but they almost qualified for the Euro's this time out. Maybe in 20 years time when they qualify for a major tournament we'll all be looking a bit kinder at that Wales draw?)

Even Scotland beat them

SCOTLAND

(I'm only joshing. It sounds like the Gibraltarians had a decent week. Only lost 0-2 to the Scots and drew 0-0 with Wales. Maybe they're on the up? Luxembourg used to be utter bum, but they almost qualified for the Euro's this time out. Maybe in 20 years time when they qualify for a major tournament we'll all be looking a bit kinder at that Wales draw?)

I think Wales and Scotland may be getting worse as opposed to Gibraltar getting better mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back