• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

Austria is good example what a decent manager can do, no big stars but a system where everyone knows his place and press, press, press

Love it when you start desperately scrambling to justify a position that you’ve taken that’s just made you look utterly ridiculous, one of my forum highlights on here.
Gareth Southgate is the second most successful England manager ever!

Remember my position from the start is essentially English fans are deluded about who they really are in this arena and here you all are still deluded. Top of the group, easier side of the draw and a real opportunity to play in another final. Enjoy it! It could be 2012 to 2016 again before you know it.

Remember my position from the start is essentially English fans are deluded about who they really are in this arena and here you all are still deluded. Top of the group, easier side of the draw and a real opportunity to play in another final. Enjoy it! It could be 2012 to 2016 again before you know it.
You see that's why judging football by stats tells you absolutely nothing

Thats not what you said the other month my friend.
Not sure exactly what you mean but I think I said I’m glad we aren’t playing which I genuinely am, that doesn’t mean I don’t still watch. I just hate watch more often than I’d like.

Anyway Southgate isn’t managing Everton so there is no real reason to talk about them or Dyche.

Not sure exactly what you mean but I think I said I’m glad we aren’t playing which I genuinely am, that doesn’t mean I don’t still watch. I just hate watch more often than I’d like.

Anyway Southgate isn’t managing Everton so there is no real reason to talk about them or Dyche.
Ok, I clearly misread a post, carry on.

It actually is, right now. Worst manager in world football.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back