• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

And people on here will still agree with Southgate that Watkins or even the myth that is Toney don’t deserve a chance…. Let’s stick with Kane hey

GQ8oJxUW0AAuXWD

Haters will always hate matey. He's 21 ffs, been awesome last 2 seasons. Ok, not playing well atm, form is temporary.
I don't think most people - or his critics - hate Jude Belingham. I think people just get tired of the preposterous hyping up of players way before they merit such hot air. He's a very impressive player, but the self-congratulation among some England fans and the English press for "having him" is laughably OTT.

Good player. Lots to prove.

In 2012 and 2016 we got through the groups and went out that the first time of asking. That’s what’s happening this time too under the manager you rate so highly.
We will see, I would not be so sure though.

As mind numbing as these games are England are controlling them. Spain won a whole World Cup doing this (yes with way more talent) so you don’t have to open it up as much as everyone wants. That isn’t the only example I’m sure.

We will see, I would not be so sure though.

As mind numbing as these games are England are controlling them. Spain won a whole World Cup doing this (yes with way more talent) so you don’t have to open it up as much as everyone wants. That isn’t the only example I’m sure.

You clearly have not watched a single second of any of these games so therefore this conversation is terminated. Comparing us to Spain in 2010 now :lol: @Goat

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back