• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Guardiola to be found out in the premier league

The majority of them must they’re guilty as sin right? incredible hubris to think otherwise.
Everton fans in general all know the club were dodgy as sin and committed some form of wrongdoing so you think the sensible City fan (I’ve never actually met a City fan) would think the same. I mean there’s no smoke without fire and then there’s a squad costing the GDP of a decent sized country and 100 odd charges, it would be bizarre not to

I have mate. Absolute raspers. If you ever encounter one, wear goggles to protect yourself from the spittle as they tell you all about how they were at the Gillingham play off game.
Side point I guess but I had a classmate in uni who was a City fan almost his entire life and he was absolutely sound.

He was a Glaswegian, which was weird in itself, but it was like they hand picked the two most random fans - a Glaswegian City supporter and a Bulgarian Everton supporter - to do a project together.

We absolutely s**t the bed with the project but passed by 1 point, for what it's worth.

Such a disgusting club.
Their fans have some weird complex going on where they think everton fans should think they’re all sound but then as soon as you give the club a bit grief they say things like this

And this

Probably the biggest whoppers in the league.
I don’t think you all think we’re all sound. I called you bitter because bitterness drips from your posts. A lot of Everton fans think we’re being stitched up but some of you don’t. Let’s see what happens, but FWIW I genuinely think we’re innocent. Either way if we get cleared I’ll be laughing my cock off at the tears that will flow

I don’t think you all think we’re all sound. I called you bitter because bitterness drips from your posts. A lot of Everton fans think we’re being stitched up but some of you don’t. Let’s see what happens, but FWIW I genuinely think we’re innocent. Either way if we get cleared I’ll be laughing my cock off at the tears that will flow
So you genuinely think inflating the sponsorship money from yourselves to yourselves is A-OK and something absolutely normal and not bending the PSR rules?

Ok mate.

Yeah seen loads of posts on here thinking you are being stitched up, can you quote them please.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back