• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Guardiola to be found out in the premier league

I think you probably will be or there’ll be a suspended points deduction or a token fine.
You do understand that won’t make you innocent or your trophies any less tainted though right?
Tainted in the eyes of bitter no marks. I couldn't give a toss what they think, just as I'm sure you don't care that everyone thinks you matched fixed to stay in the Prem when Hans Segers was bribed to throw the game, alledgedly of course.

Tainted in the eyes of bitter no marks. I couldn't give a toss what they think, just as I'm sure you don't care that everyone thinks you matched fixed to stay in the Prem when Hans Segers was bribed to throw the game, alledgedly of course.

We may be bitter but we are not 'No Marks', slander I tell thee.

I don’t think you all think we’re all sound. I called you bitter because bitterness drips from your posts. A lot of Everton fans think we’re being stitched up but some of you don’t. Let’s see what happens, but FWIW I genuinely think we’re innocent. Either way if we get cleared I’ll be laughing my cock off at the tears that will flow
Of each and every one of the 115 charges?

54x Failure to provide accurate financial information 2009-10 to 2017-18.

• 14x Failure to provide accurate details for player and manager payments from 2009-10 to 2017-18.

• 5x Failure to comply with Uefa's rules including Financial Fair Play (FFP) 2013-14 to 2017-18.

• 7x Breaching Premier League's PSR rules 2015-16 to 2017-18.

• 35x Failure to co-operate with Premier League investigations December 2018 - Feb 2023.

Of each and every one of the 115 charges?

54x Failure to provide accurate financial information 2009-10 to 2017-18.

• 14x Failure to provide accurate details for player and manager payments from 2009-10 to 2017-18.

• 5x Failure to comply with Uefa's rules including Financial Fair Play (FFP) 2013-14 to 2017-18.

• 7x Breaching Premier League's PSR rules 2015-16 to 2017-18.

• 35x Failure to co-operate with Premier League investigations December 2018 - Feb 2023.
Hopefully they never get called up for jury duty. That lot would let Fred West off with a note apologising for all the trouble caused

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back