Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gylfi Sigurdsson Deal Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping the signing of siguardsson will not only be the catalyst for more chances being created for the team, but also if playing on the left, the chance to form a understanding with Baines, which would hopefully see baines returning to being an attacking threat again.

I'm hoping the signing of siguardsson will not only be the catalyst for more chances being created for the team, but also if playing on the left, the chance to form a relationship with Baines, which would hopefully see baines returning to being an attacking threat again.

Absolutely mate, Baines has suffered with not having a team player in front of him. He's not as good as he once was but he's certainly still got a lot to offer and someone like Gylfi floating around that area would be a massive boost for him.

Good to finally get this one sorted. Well almost anyway.

If he signs tomorrow will he be eligible for the City game?. Not that he'll play like but it would be nice if he was on the bench and we bring him on late in the game if we got a free kick outside the box.

Net spenders, nothing has changed believers.

I am leading the line on this one.
We will sell Ross, MaCarthy, that should fetch in 40 million - then there's Niassie so,those three may recoup,the fee, we will spend more on a striker, and hopefully a left back sided defender!
We have saved on Barrys wages gaining 1 million too - good work by the board if they can recoup money like this, Ross sad he's going, but fail to see why he will stay now !

Try getting the ball off Rooneylol
Yeah. Imagine if super kev is on the pitch too.

Think Koeman needs to be strong here and tell them Gylfi's the boy for the free kicks.

I'm looking forward to seeing some boss corners again. Sounds daft but we really are crap at them. Does anyone know what he's like at throw ins?

Good signing this. Definite step in the right direction. Is that too positive for this site?

WAY too positive. I'm concerned we're doing a Carrol.

But I've always like this Gylfi....think I'm just a really slow adaptor to the market. I'm only just getting my head round buying Lukaku for almost £30m :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back