Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gylfi Sigurdsson Deal Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm embarrased your meant to be one of us. I've never ever ever in my life come across someone who wants to see us fail so bad, the worst is your suppose to love Everton ....

@davek doesn't love Everton mate... his love is winding up evertonains .... I honestly think he would rather we crashed and burned and sacked koeman ... just so he could say he was right... than we won the league and him be wrong

Goals assists and apparently he covered more yards than any other player in the league last season. This has been a brilliant summer for everton and the future is looking very rosey

Why do people look at the on sell value rather than the immediate value? And, while I'm at it, don't we recruit players to improve our team in which case, if we're just buying them for profit, then we shouldn't play them at all.

Why do people look at the on sell value rather than the immediate value? And, while I'm at it, don't we recruit players to improve our team in which case, if we're just buying them for profit, then we shouldn't play them at all.

Exactly my thinking. It seems some fans view football clubs primarily as a vehicle to make money rather than compete to win trophies.

Sigurdsson in numbers
Posted at 14:24
cea91d61-fc33-4072-b296-b38fcb66fb97.png

7 - Since his Premier League debut, Gylfi Sigurdsson has scored more free-kicks than any other player.

8 - Provided more assists last season from dead ball situations than any other player in the Premier League.

34 - With 34 goals he is Swansea's top scorer in the Premier League.

29 - With 29 assists he is Swansea's most prolific creator of goals in the Premier League.

433 - Covered more distance (kilometres) in the Premier League than any other player last season.

^ Loving that last stat in particular - another player who gets around the pitch.

@davek doesn't love Everton mate... his love is winding up evertonains .... I honestly think he would rather we crashed and burned and sacked koeman ... just so he could say he was right... than we won the league and him be wrong
If everybody on here hated Koeman and loved Martinez, he would the become a Koeman fan so he could wind everyone up lol

I agree with your sentiment about selling to a rival and that we should have added a premium for selling to them, but if players want to go, they will go - that's the reality these days whether we accept it or not.

Similarly Chelsea sold Matic to United....and he is the signing that might win the league for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back