Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gylfi Sigurdsson Deal Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance hes sneaked into FF with all those cameras there C.

This will be done later on I suspect.

They bundled Schneiderlin in a similar fashion, I would suspect if he's there, he's been there all day. Journos won't turn up until 1ish - unless instructed otherwise. They do embargo player interviews from 1 to about 1:45/1:50 and move swiftly onto Koeman.

If he's there, and I don't know obvs, he'll be hidden away from them - unless the club have wrapped it up earlier today in which he'll probably do media post-Koeman embargo at about 2:30/2:45.

They bundled Schneiderlin in a similar fashion, I would suspect if he's there, he's been there all day. Journos won't turn up until 1ish - unless instructed otherwise. They do embargo player interviews from 1 to about 1:45/1:50 and move swiftly onto Koeman.

If he's there, and I don't know obvs, he'll be hidden away from them - unless the club have wrapped it up earlier today in which he'll probably do media post-Koeman embargo at about 2:30/2:45.

Reaching here C.

Probably MG but if as you posted last night, there's a chance to have him registered for the Europa, they should push it through no?

You would hope so C, but then maybe Ronnys said hes not bothered cos he wont let him play after a weeks training, you know how he do, but it would be prudent to have him as an option on the bench at least, if possible like.

Faced rubbish so far. Next two PL games will underline how the cash has been wasted.
16c23617e1026082f33c3f579edd72a3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back