Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's just about agreeing the fee. Neither will say what tho I bet. Undisclosed I would vote for about 35 mill.

Even that's a bit steep.
Unless we have unlimited amounts of cash to spend, £50m (double'ish the price of Morgan) would mean he'd have to be the final piece in the jigsaw. He isn't, so like you say, around the £30m range would be about right. Still don't know where he fits in though?

Even that's a bit steep.
Unless we have unlimited amounts of cash to spend, £50m (double'ish the price of Morgan) would mean he'd have to be the final piece in the jigsaw. He isn't, so like you say, around the £30m range would be about right. Still don't know where he fits in though?

He would fit in a front three like this:

Rooney. Sandro. Sigurdsson

Not much pace or width in that front 3 and until Coleman comes back we aren't going to get much from further back either. Unless we play Davies at RB as per the 2nd half at West Ham. We are still quite an unbalanced side and it's my biggest worry for the upcoming season.

I don't think we need individuals with pace. We'd have players that a) can move the ball at pace and b) have good movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back