Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least they didn't say he wasn't for sale. I think a compromise figure can be reached. A few add on's. Maybe loan them DCL or try and convince them Niasse is decent. McCarthy even.

At least they didn't say he wasn't for sale. I think a compromise figure can be reached. A few add on's. Maybe loan them DCL or try and convince them Niasse is decent. McCarthy even.

They said Williams wasn't for sale last year, like.

Swansea are just holding out for as much as possible.

Just shows not to believe everybody saying the deals were done.

I based my belief in this deal off Joyce, who simply said Gylfi would be next. That could still well be the case.

Just an observation from a fan from Walton Vale, I care how Everton manage their finances, Moshiri has money yes, but he doesn't have a tea towel on his head which means the money has a limit,

Therefore I want us to spend that money wisely.

If I put a tea towel on my head do i get unlimited money?

The club should have signed all the main targets before we sold Lukaku. Ok maybe they have tried.

Now all these clubs want our Lukaku money.
They want the TV money. If they sell Sigurdsson they could easily be relegated at a time when the premier league is paying ridiculous money. Even at 50m you can understand why they wouldn't want to take that risk.

Personally I would try and find a player from abroad but all leagues are crazy at the moment. A 29 year old Higuain went for 75m last year between two Italian clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back