Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well Klaassen is an 8, Iceland will play as an 8 or on the left of a attacking TRIDENT.

Ross, well, who knows.

Siguurdson can play no.10, on the left, on the right, in central midfield, even false 9 for all you weirdos out there. Ross can play no.10 or on the right, which is actually where he probably had his best games last year. Tbh I can't see why we couldn't have both. That's what good teams do if they want to be successful.

Barkley is gone if this happens, end of

Well Klaassen is an 8, Iceland will play as an 8 or on the left of a attacking TRIDENT.

Ross, well, who knows.

Rooney may well play in a similar position too.

What worries me is there's been no sign of Ross either signing a new contract, or being linked with a specific club. Nobody has a clue. Dragged on enough as it is.

Siguurdson can play no.10, on the left, on the right, in central midfield, even false 9 for all you weirdos out there. Ross can play no.10 or on the right, which is actually where he probably had his best games last year. Tbh I can't see why we couldn't have both. That's what good teams do if they want to be successful.

I meant who knows if Ross will still be here, my feeling was, despite the fact you could fit them all in, my feeling has always been Iceland meant no more Ross, guess we see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back