Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
More to the point.....that shirt is just awful. Umbro take some stick but at least they don't come up with abominations like that (I'm fully prepared to be vaulted on Monday after the Away kit launch btw)

If we sign him as well that has to be the end of Ross. Honestly, I'd rather have Sigurdsson, Ross is just too frustrating to watch live every game.
Okay it's one of them but a customer I was talking to claimed he new someone at FF, you know as we all do and he said Ross has signed a new contract we just haven't released it yet, personal don't believe it but there you go.

It would be no surprise if we did bid for him and get him but that Mirror story just smacks of "Everton have £75m and want Gylfi". The newspapers just throw enough bs at the wall and some sticks.
Someone on twitter said he was having a medical at us today(Sunday) an that was this afternoon

Just the way he said Rooney might be done late last night, then the morning, then tomorrow.

Doesnt strike me as somebody with their finger on the pulse.

Still hes a good passionate blue, so the follow isnt wasted.

;););)

That's what I love about him, he gets as giddy as any of us...it's nice to see from someone around the scene, you'd think he would be jaded as all hell.

Ha, has more of a finger on the pulse than me at least, I just quoted a jarg account linking us with Insigne lol

Oh for sure, he hears things, im not saying hes total jarg, I just think hes feeding off scraps, for all I know the Rooney thing could have been pushed, it happens, it doesnt mean hes lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back